Here is a list of my presentations.
- Saleem, Fathima Z., Hawkins, Matthew A., (presented) & Pyle, Martin (May 29-June 1, 2018). In Blog We Trust: Examining How Blog Narrative Fit and Sponsorship Influence Consumers, EMAC, Glasgow. UK.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (2017). The Roles Identity Central Possessions Play in Consumers’ Lives, GIKA Conference, Lisbon Portugal.
- Hawkins, Matthew (August 3-6, 2017). The Roles Identity Central Possessions Play in Consumers’ Lives, APA Annual Convention (Division 23 – Consumer Psychology), Washington, DC. USA.
- Hawkins, Matthew (July 11-12, 2016). Consumption Collective Participant Screens and Understanding Membership Transformation, 7th International Research Meeting in Business and Management, Nice, France.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. & Rome, Alexandra (June 18-21, 2015). Practice Makes Perfect: Conceptualizing Identity Construction as a Practice, Consumer Culture Theory Conference, University of Arkansas. Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (July 9-11, 2013). The Importance of Practice: A Resourcing-Market Perspective, 2013 GIKA Conference,
Universitat de València. Valencia, Spain.
- Shin, Joon-Ho; Hawkins, Matthew A. & Mendoza, Xavier (July 3-6, 2013). Internationalization of Emerging Market Firms: Capability Renewal through Competitive Dynamics, Academy of International Business (AIB) 2013. Istanbul, Turkey.
- Saleem, Fathima Z. & Hawkins, Matthew A. (presented) (March 7-9, 2013). Resourcing Tensions Across Multiple Identities: A Case of Online Personal Branders, Anthropology of Markets & Consumption Conference. University of California-Irvine, Irvine, California.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (presented) & Singh, Jatinder J. (August 17-19, 2012). Risk Reducing Portfolio Effects: Uncertainty Avoidance in Brand Extensions, AMA Summer Marketing Educators Conference 2012. Chicago, Illinois.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (presented) & Rezazade, Mohammad H. (March 20th-22nd 2012). Knowledge Boundary Spanning Matrix: A Synthesis of Four Boundary Spanning Mechanisms. 2nd Conference of the International Network of Business and Management Journals, Valencia, Spain.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (presented) & Singh, Jatinder J. (April 5-7, 2011). Brand Extensions and Culture: The Impacts of Uncertainty Avoidance and Power Distance on Extension Attitudes, 7th Global Brand Conference of the AM’s Brand, Corporate Identity and Reputation SIG. Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK.
- Rome, Alexandra & Hawkins, Matthew A. (co-presented) (April 16-17, 2015). And… Action! Implementing Self-Directed Interview Research Designs, 8th Workshop on Interpretive Consumer Research. University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (May 31st-June 2nd 2012). Socially Based Knowledge Management Mechanisms: Knowledge Depth and Type. 2nd Workshop of ESADE-Georgetown University Global Management Research Initiative, Barcelona, Spain.
- Saleem, Fathima Z. & Hawkins, Matthew A. (co-presented) (May 24-26, 2012). Identity and Space Narrative Tensions: A Performativity-Practice Perspective using User-Generated Content Providers, 7th Organization Studies Workshop. Rhodes, Greece.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (July 5-7, 2011). Meaning Creation Process in Gift Receivers, 6th Consumer Culture Theory Workshop. Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois.
- Hawkins, Matthew A. (June 3-10, 2011). Hauling in Gift Meaning, Consumption Theory: Contemporary Issues. Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey.