- In the future, I will be loyal to this brand
- I will buy this brand again
- This brand will be my first choice in the future
- I will not buy other brands if this brand is available at the store
- I will recommend this brand to others.”
Measured the items on a seven-point Likert scale ranging from “strongly disagree” (1) to “strongly agree” (7).
Source: Based on You and Donthu (2001):
Schmitt, B., Zarantonello, L., & Brakus, J. (2009). Brand experience: what is it? How is it measured? Does it affect loyalty?. Journal of Marketing, 73(3), 52-68.