- This brand delivers what it promises
- This brand’s product claims are believable
- Over time, my experience with this brand have led me to expect it to keep its promises, no more and no less
- This brand has a name you can trust
- This brand doesn’t pretend to be something it isn’t
1= Strongly Disagree & 7= Strongly Agree
Source: Morhart, F., Malär, L., Guevremont, A., Girardin, F., & Grohmann, B. (2015). Brand authenticity: An integrative framework and measurement scale. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 25(2), 200-218.