Possession-Self Link Scale
- This possession and I had a lot in common.
- This possession helped me achieve the identity I wished to have.
- This possession helped me narrow the gap between what I am and what I try to be.
- This possession was central to my identity.
- This possession was part of who I am.
- I derived some of my identity from this possession.
Source:Our possessions, our selves: Domains of self-worth and the possession-self link. Rosellina Ferraro, Jennifer Edson Escalas, James R. Bettman, Journal of Consumer Psychology, 21, 2011, 169-177 – appendix